Articles included in the February 2001 issue:
- An overview of the successful 2000 season for Beaverton, Oregon-based Butler Amusements
- Midway Personality profiles Blue Grass Shows' veteran showman Nick Viscomi
- A benefit carnival was held in Gibtown over the holidays to help raise money for the Showmen's Museum.
- One of the country's largest carnivals, Wade Shows, provided the midway at one of the country's largest state fairs, the Oklahoma State Fair.
- At the beginning of the season, Wade Shows also provided a midway at the Flagler Dog Track in Florida.
- The Big A Fair in New York City offered a number of new pieces on the Wade Shows' midway
- The Upper Peninsula Fair in Michigan also featured a Wade Shows' midway
- A sweet start to the season in Wisconsin is the Chocolate Festival
- Pride of Texas puts a lot of stock in and takes a lot of stock from Wisdom Industries
- Pride of Texas offered a number of rides complementing the midway at the Oklahoma State Fair.
- Powers Great American Midways' Dick Janas has recently taken up the role of President of the Showmen's League of America
- The History of Train Shows continues exploring reasons why rail transportation in America became a less feasible means of transport for the carnival industry throughout the middle of the twentieth century.
- Do You Remember features Chance Rides multi-use Vari-8
- All this plus Who am I?, Midway Talk, Direct From the Lots, and Modeler's Corner.