Articles included in the May 2001 issue:
- Already taking on the 2001 season, Ray Cammack Shows provided the fun zone at the San Antonio Livestock and Rodeo Show and the Houston Livestock Show. The show has also introduced two new mega spectaculars: La Grande Wheel and the Euroslide.com.
- United Shows in conjunction with other ride companies, helped provide the midway at the Florida State Fair
- Cole Shows hit the road early this year doing an indoor date in Roanoke, Virginia
- Fairs and carnivals attending the Tennessee fair association meeting were treated to a variety of seminars, workshops and attractions to help make the 2001 season profitable for everyone.
- "Happy," "Rocky," "Dad," these monikers all fit the subject of Midway Personality: veteran game agent Carl Mayz
- Tinsley Amusements is looking to upgrade and downsize their operation
- Part I of the history of Southland Amusements, which is still under the guidance of co-founder Ivene Staunko.
- Management longevity has been a positive factor for Mighty Thomas Shows.
- History of Trains, (part XVIII): the story continues with the development and growth of Strates Shows and several other train shows.
- Do You remember? - King's kiddie supersonic rocket ride takes riders on flights of fantasy
- Manufacturer's Showcase features three new rides from Sartori, Zamperla, and Barbieri, along with a new commemorative blanket from Sellner in honor of the Tilt-A-Whirl's 75th anniversary, and, in time for the hot summer season, Gold Medal's Sno Konette snow cone machine.
- In addition, look for other regular features in CAROUSEL: Direct From the Lots, Midway Talk, Classified ads and Modeler's Corner.