Articles included in the August 2001 issue:
- The Central Florida Fair in Orlando is still learning and growing. Wade Shows provided the midway again this year.
- As the show brings in its third generation, Matt Armstrong Shows is proclaimed to be the Master of Fun.
- Twentieth Century Independent Midways celebrates George Washington’s birthday in Laredo, Texas – an event that takes over the whole town and runs for several weeks.
- The History of Trains (part XXI) discusses gilly shows and in particular Cetlin & Wilson shows from the late 1920s.
- Midway Personality profiles John Gallant, Conklin Shows Guest Relations Manager.
- Do You Remember Grover C. Watkins Motor Bike ride?
- Manufacturer’s Showcase covers Sellner Manufacturing and a sweet tie-in to its Tilt-A-Whirl’ s 75th anniversary; the custom designed and manufactured concession trailers by Hitch-hiker Mfg.; and Gold Medal introduces its Super Floss Maxx to help keep up with the demand for cotton candy.
- Take a walk down memory lane with Royal American Shows
- Plus regular features including Midway Talk, Who am I?, Direct >From the Lots, Modeler’s Corner and Classified ads