Articles included in the October 2001 issue:
- Special guide to the Amusement Industry Expo in Cleveland, Ohio , including a list of exhibitors and the Expo layout, a schedule of daily events; descriptions of the informational seminars and an expanded edition of manufacturers showcase, highlighting some of the participating exhibitors
- Rochester, New York, provided some new venues for Midway Rides of Utica
- It was definitely time to "Twist and Shout" at the Orange County (California) Fair that offered acres of space for the Ray Cammack Shows' midway.
- Taking advantage of the Florida sunshine, it was Hildeband's Midway of Fun creating their southern route.
- Do you remember the Chance Manufacturing Rotor - it was like "Look ma no feet!"
- Take a walk down memory lane with Guthrie Shows in 1975
- Creating a fun atmosphere on the midway is T.J.Aho, show artist.
- Newark, Ohio, will be celebrating its bicentennial next year and has a host of activities planned for the year long event.
- They may not be bringing home the bacon, but they do come whee whee whee all the way home - it's the Hambone Express Pig Races
- The History of Train Shows continues to chronicle the decline of the rail shows in the 1940s and 1950s.
- Also, monthly features including Midway Talk, Direct From the Lots, and Modeler's Corner and Classified Ads.