Articles included in the December 2001 issue:
- Alamo Attractions provides the fun zone at the annual Shrimpfest at the University of Texas, San Antonio
- Petting Zoos, animals and more: that is the life of Bob Commerford
- Swan song for Bearcreek Country Fair: the amusement park portion at resort goes under the auction gavel
- Wallis Amusements, an English amusement company shares photos of a ride that has traveled all over the world
- Midway personality: concessionaires Herman "Arky" Wood and his wife Bonnie Applegate; and "Tiny, a games concessionaire who works for Midwest Concessions.
- AIE 2001 Personalities - photos of industry leader participating in the Expo.
- AIE 2001 activities - photo essay of business conducted at the Expo
- AIMS Safety Seminar scheduled for January 2002 has 25 new classes
- History of Train Shows XXV - Cetlin & Wilson has good times
- Do You remember Dizzy Ducks? A one-of- a-kind ride with an unusual history
- Walk Down Memory lane - recent train loading of James E. Strates Shows train is reminiscent of the heyday of rail shows
- Manufacturer's Showcase features: Waterloo Tent & Tarp announces promotions and staff additions; Bankshot Organization: non-aggressive family sports; Stealth Fabrication: a new company under the direction of Steve Darvalics formerly of Uni-Glide.
- An expanded version of the Modeler's Corner offers tips and techniques for building a wide array of pieces suitable for a scale model carnival.
- Also, monthly features including Midway Talk, Direct From the Lots, and Modeler's Corner and Classified Ads.