Articles included in the Feb 2002 issue:
- The much expanded section of Manufacturer’s Showcase highlights many of the exhibitors participating in the IISF Trade Show in February in Gibtown, Florida. Review the products and services, many of them new, that are available to the outdoor amusement industry.
- All the King’s Horses spotlights the horses of royalty that are appearing at a number of fairs throughout the country. The family owned and operated attraction is profiled.as they make their debut tour in 2001.
- Ray Cammack Shows dedicated its new La Grande Wheel at the Arizona Sate Fair and also debuted its new Euroslide last year. This top rated carnival plays fairs and festivals in the West, and offers some innovative ideas for the outdoor amusement industry.
- Conklin Shows features super spectacular multi-trailer rides. What is in the future for this multi-national show - it’s in the pages of CAROUSEL.
- Murphy Brothers Expositions took on 2001 with all its energy. The season started early with its participation in the Florida State Fair, and at other fairs and events in Florida.
- The outdoor amusement industry mourns the loss of Lloyd and Mary Lou Hilligoss who brought new standards to the carnival world and worked tirelessly not only with their show, Foley & Burk Combined Shows, but also with many industry organizations.
- Do You Remember highlights the New Generation Tilt-A-Whirl from Sellner.
- Other CAROUSEL features include Midway Talk, Direct From the Lots and Modeler’s Corner.