Coming in the July 2003 issue:
- The 2003 CARNIVAL Route Listing is an annual listing of dozens of the country's finest shows. Find out who will be where when with this guide. This great resource, in an easy to use chronological format, makes booking with a show, or even booking a show much simpler. This handy guide is a terrific reference that will be used all year.
- Take a walk Down Memory Lane with McBride Bros. Amusements. Brothers Bob and Woody McBride launched the show in 1970.
- After what seems to be a very long time, it is no longer just a dream - the building designed to house the IISF Museum in Gibsonton, Florida is up. This is the third phase of a five-phase project designed to provide a permanent home to carnival memorabilia and artifacts.
- Ray Cammack Shows has promoted a carnival midway that is kinder, simpler and funner. It participated in the 80th edition of the L.A. County Fair. The show also played the 2003 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, where their La Grande Wheel was set up. Another date on the Ray Cammack schedule was the 2002 Orange County Fair and the show achieved a record gross at the event of $3.4 million.
- Do you remember Chance Rides Falling Star? This pendulum-style ride was set up on three trailers and weighed in at a hefty 183,000 pounds.
- In the new Concessions section - a magazine within a magazine - independent concessionaires Louis and Shirley Harvell and their Pronto Pups concessions are profiled. Also presented in this section is an overview of one of the industry's leading trailer manufacturers, Schantz and Sons. Learn more about the company that pioneered the retractable wheel design for concession trailers and other sit-on-the-ground units.
- Manufacturer's Showcase highlights Gold Medal Products and their new catalog, geared for maximizing profits; and Classic Creations Mini Midway on Wheels, the compact answer to providing a variety of games on one easy to move trailer.
- Go Out and About the Lot with North Carolina-based Smokey Mountain Amusements
- Also in the magazine are monthly features including Direct From the Lots, Midway Talk, Modeler's Corner, and Classified Ads.